COMPOUNDcom•pound1 (adj. kom′pound, kom pound′;n. kom′pound;
v. kəm pound′, kom′pound),USA pronunciation adj.
- composed of two or more parts, elements, or ingredients: Soap is a compound substance.
- having or involving two or more actions or functions: The mouth is a compound organ.
- of or pertaining to a compound sentence or compound-complex sentence.
- (of a word)
- consisting of two or more parts that are also bases, as housetop, many-sided, playact, or upon.
- consisting of any two or more parts that have identifiable meaning, as a base and a noninflectional affix (return, follower), a base and a combining form (biochemistry), two combining forms (ethnography), or a combining form and a noninflectional affix (aviary, dentoid).
- (of a verb tense) consisting of an auxiliary verb and a main verb, as are swimming, have spoken, or will write (opposed to simple).
- composed of several similar parts that combine to form a whole: a compound fruit.
- [Zool.]composed of a number of distinct individuals that are connected to form a united whole or colony, as coral.
- [Music.]of or pertaining to compound time.
- [Mach.]noting an engine or turbine expanding the same steam or the like in two successive chambers to do work at two ranges of pressure.
- something formed by compounding or combining parts, elements, etc.
- a pure substance composed of two or more elements whose composition is constant.
- a compound word, esp. one composed of two or more words that are otherwise unaltered, as moonflower or rainstorm.
- to put together into a whole;
combine: to compound drugs to form a new medicine.
- to make or form by combining parts, elements, etc.;
construct: to compound a new plan from parts of several former plans.
- to make up or constitute: all the organs and members that compound a human body.
- to settle or adjust by agreement, esp. for a reduced amount, as a debt.
- to agree, for a consideration, not to prosecute or punish a wrongdoer for: to compound a crime or felony.
- to pay (interest) on the accrued interest as well as the principal: My bank compounds interest quarterly.
- to increase or add to: The misery of his loneliness was now compounded by his poverty.
- to connect a portion of the field turns of (a direct-current dynamo) in series with the armature circuit.
- to make a bargain;
come to terms;
- to settle a debt, claim, etc., by compromise.
- to form a compound.
Hi there, this blog post is about THREE PALMS COMPOUND (beautiful Cape San Blas Cottage Rentals #8). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1325 x 994. This image's file size is only 254 KB. If You decided to save This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Cape San Blas Cottage Rentals.
One of many suggestions as possible employ to incorporate lighting for THREE PALMS COMPOUND (beautiful Cape San Blas Cottage Rentals #8) is utilizing solar tubes that reflect light out of your top, through the tubing and into your home. Especially valuable in the room of the home for you or storage have an other or attic flooring above your kitchen. In this manner, the light going straight into the room room, so that your room will soon be filled with natural light and also the environment turns into congested areas.
If you just like the atmosphere of the comfortable home with a good natural lighting and accessories , then this THREE PALMS COMPOUND (beautiful Cape San Blas Cottage Rentals #8) with possibly recommended for you personally. Develop you want our layout tips within this website.
Another way you could be able to incorporate is always to produce primary connection with the home's wall. The light that's within the next room will flow another room. You may also transform and then add dark furnitures with other furnitures that may reflect light. In addition, the arrangement of home equipment may be the key.