Henley Cast Iron Double-Ended Pedestal Tub - Tap Deck (awesome Cast Iron Pedestal #5) Images Collection
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Pedestalped•es•tal (ped′ə stl),USA pronunciation n., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- an architectural support for a column, statue, vase, or the like. See diag. under column.
- a supporting structure or piece;
- a support for a desk, consisting of a boxlike frame containing drawers one above the other.
- a columnar support for a tabletop.
- a bulge cast at the bottom of a concrete pile.
- set or put on a pedestal, to glorify;
idealize: When we first became engaged each of us set the other on a pedestal.
- to put on or supply with a pedestal.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Taptap1 (tap),USA pronunciation v., tapped, tap•ping, n.
- to strike with a light but audible blow or blows;
hit with repeated, slight blows: He tapped the door twice.
- to make, put, etc., by tapping: to tap a nail into a wall.
- to strike (the fingers, a foot, a pencil, etc.) upon or against something, esp. with repeated light blows: Stop tapping your feet!
- [Basketball.]to strike (a ball in the air) in the direction of a teammate or of the basket.
- to enter information or produce copy by tapping on a keyboard: to tap data into a computer; to tap out a magazine article.
- to add a thickness of leather to the sole or heel of (a boot or shoe), as in repairing.
- to strike lightly but audibly, as to attract attention.
- to strike light blows.
- to tap-dance.
- a light but audible blow: a tap on the shoulder.
- the sound made by this.
- a piece of metal attached to the toe or heel of a shoe, as for reinforcement or for making the tapping of a dancer more audible.
- [Basketball.]an act or instance of tapping the ball: Hanson got the tap from our center, who, 6prime;9ʺ tall, couldn't lose a jump ball.
- a thickness of leather added to the sole or heel of a boot or shoe, as in repairing.
Deckdeck (dek),USA pronunciation n.
- a floorlike surface wholly or partially occupying one level of a hull, superstructure, or deckhouse, generally cambered, and often serving as a member for strengthening the structure of a vessel.
- the space between such a surface and the next such surface above: Our stateroom was on B deck.
- any open platform suggesting an exposed deck of a ship.
- an open, unroofed porch or platform extending from a house or other building. Cf. sun deck.
- any level, tier, or vertical section, as of a structure or machine.
- See flight deck (def. 2).
- a flat or nearly flat watertight surface, as at the top of a French roof.
- a floor or roof surface composed of decking units.
- cloud deck. See cloud layer.
- a small packet of a narcotic, esp. heroin.
- a pack of playing cards.
- bank3 (def. 8).
- Also called rear deck. the cover of a space behind the backseat of an automobile or the space itself.
- a level of book shelving and associated facilities in the stacks of a library, as one of a series of floors or tiers.
- See cutter deck.
- a cassette deck or tape deck.
- clear the decks:
- to prepare for combat, as by removing all unnecessary gear.
- to prepare for some activity or work, as by getting rid of hindrances.
- hit the deck:
- [Naut.]to rise from bed.
- to fall, drop, or be knocked to the ground or floor.
- on deck:
- [Baseball.]next at bat;
waiting one's turn to bat.
- next in line;
- prepared to act or work;
- play with or have a full deck, to be sane, rational, or reasonably intelligent: Whoever dreamed up this scheme wasn't playing with a full deck.
- stack the deck. See stack (def. 23).
- (of a bridge truss) having a deck or floor upon or above the structure. Cf. through (def. 23).
- to clothe or attire (people) or array (rooms, houses, etc.) in something ornamental or decorative (often fol. by out): We were all decked out in our Sunday best. The church was decked with holly for the holiday season.
- to furnish with a deck.
- to knock down;
floor: The champion decked the challenger in the first round.
Howdy , this blog post is about Henley Cast Iron Double-Ended Pedestal Tub - Tap Deck (awesome Cast Iron Pedestal #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1440 x 1440. This image's file size is just 127 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Cast Iron Pedestal.
HPL is not recommended while in the Henley Cast Iron Double-Ended Pedestal Tub - Tap Deck (awesome Cast Iron Pedestal #5) for wallcoverings and a stand. HPL character isn't water-resistant and simple to peel the installation off in the sides aren't neat. Choose a product that is easy to clean as glass and ceramic components. If using hardwood- formed parts, find the tile pieces aren't too small. Parts that are also little cause the grout that is a growing number of. Note additionally that the mileage grout installation isn't too broad.
The utilization of high intensity making shattered material's likelihood to collide and be greater. Select a content that would be increased including surface that is solid and stone. If chips or pockets don't need-to substitute fully, because of the broken part can be fixed. Contrary to the stainless steel substance and showcases. If the product is broken in many area just, has to be improved overall.
Several pores let bacteria or spot live-in and challenging to wash. Solid surface product excellent. However stone and marble may be applied through the treatment performed periodically. Stand is in-direct contact with food that may get into our anatomies. Use layer materials that do not include compounds which might be bad for the human body.