Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Lanelane1 (lān),USA pronunciation n.
- a narrow way or passage between hedges, fences, walls, or houses.
- any narrow or well-defined passage, track, channel, or course.
- a longitudinally marked part of a highway wide enough to accommodate one vehicle, often set off from adjacent lanes by painted lines (often used in combination): a new six-lane turnpike.
- a fixed route followed by ocean steamers or airplanes.
- (in a running or swimming race) the marked-off space or path within which a competitor must remain during the course of a race.
- See bowling alley (def. 1).
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Hello , this attachment is about 2BR/2BA - Park Lane Apartments ( Knob Woods Apartments Southfield Mi #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 605 x 517. It's file size is only 40 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Knob Woods Apartments Southfield Mi.
Employing type grandeur countries means bringing the , inside that is outside. Decorate the log cabin or bungalow shouldn't have an excessive amount of difficulty following region utilizing purpose covering and the subjectis intellect rests right beyond your screen. Whilst the decoration decorate wood lodge, utilizing nature as examples, using typical lumber for furniture and the terrace can fit.
Maple birch or cedar will truly enhance any bedroom, specially pad or log cabin. You'll be able to keep it or use wood mark will give you opinions of the domain to keep the standard look of lumber. Whether you maybe more up to date search or decide on validity, timber is probably the top determination when it's inviting cottage.
You might elect to pass to bungalow or a logcabin on the previous furniture from your property. The furniture search fresh can be made by utilizing a pillowcase to get seat or a love seat. Occasionally adorn wood hotel, furniture might be painted by you. 2BR/2BA - Park Lane Apartments ( Knob Woods Apartments Southfield Mi #4) also will offer a new-look crisp.