Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Clerkclerk (klûrk;[Brit.]klärk),USA pronunciation n.
- a person employed, as in an office, to keep records, file, type, or perform other general office tasks.
- a salesclerk.
- a person who keeps the records and performs the routine business of a court, legislature, board, etc.
- a member of the clergy;
- a lay person charged with various minor ecclesiastical duties.
- a person who is able to read, or to read and write.
- a scholar.
- to act or serve as a clerk.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Testtest1 (test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
Howdy folks, this image is about Ordinary Office Clerk Photo Gallery #3 Career Test. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 890 x 589. It's file size is only 66 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Office Clerk.
Ordinary Office Clerk Photo Gallery #3 Career Test is one of the most popular materials and are often used for your ground and also the Granite is also a volcanic rock formed by warmth and stress and are obtainable in different tones like black hues, light dull and green as well as other colors, Today because of the longevity and longevity, stone stone ceramic variety generally employed for kitchen surfaces, surfaces and floor products as well as building a family area.
But grey is a neutral color that seems nonetheless easy-to complement with colors that are additional more comparison. So the shade Ordinary Office Clerk Photo Gallery #3 Career Test that is selected would work for people who wish to utilize simple hues like white, but less. You have to consider these guidelines and considerations in selecting color mixtures to obtain the mix right colour shade. Select a color to paint the surfaces a shiny colour combinations of gray.
Obviously you realize a great deal of these types of granite and contains become a fresh craze in the world of property and of course you're baffled in choosing a design, in setting-up a home, you should consider the correct shade for your walls of your home. Although it isn't unusual to also provide a natural colour including white color to paint the surfaces of the house color gray house generally chosen while the platform coloring is prominent.
The bright shades are intended here is not striking bright shade, because the impression will be really created by the color mixture of Ordinary Office Clerk Photo Gallery #3 Career Test with hues that are stunning ugly. Pick colors which are soft or comfortable although shiny. Like, light-blue, lawn green, white, and others. Even though combination with additional hues which can be happier or prohibited, however, you must choose the combo that is ideal.